Ed Tech Developer's Guide
The demand for high-quality educational apps is increasing as communities become more connected, devices become more affordable, and teachers and parents are looking for new ways to use technology to engage students.
Ten opportunities for technology to transform teaching & learning
- Improving mastery of academic skills
- Developing skills to promote lifelong learning
- Increasing family engagement
- Planning for future education opportunities
- Designing effective assessments
- Improving educator professional development
- Improving educator productivity
- Making learning accessible to all students
- Closing opportunity gaps
- Closing achievement gaps
Red Storm was invited to the White House to participate in an educational game jam bringing together students, educators, developers, and policy makers. The goal? Explore how games can play a part in children’s education.
Resources for developers, startups and entrepreneurs exploring opportunities to develop digital tools and apps for learning.
Discusses potential of partnerships between educators, researchers, and entrepreneurs that cross traditional silos.
Resources for maintaining student privacy in a school environment.
Explains how analytics and data mining have been—and can be—applied for educational improvement.