National Education Technology Plan
In order to keep pace with the changes we are seeing in schools, districts, and states on an almost daily basis, we are updating the NETP more often. Feedback from our stakeholders indicates that the previous five year update cycle was not frequent enough. In response, with this 2017 update, we commence a pattern of yearly, smaller scale updates to the NETP.
- Future Ready Learning: Reimagining the Role of Technology in Education. National Education Technology Plan (2016)
- Transforming American Education: Learning Powered by Technology. National Education Technology Plan (2010)
- Toward A New Golden Age In American Education—How the Internet, the Law and Today’s Students Are Revolutionizing Expectations (2004)
- eLearning: Putting a World-Class Education at the Fingertips of All Children (2000)
- Getting America’s Students Ready for the 21st Century: Meeting the Technology Literacy Challenge (1996)
Provides guidance on connectivity, devices, and quality digital learning resources.
Technology funding available for state and district leaders.
Initiatives to help connect schools to broadband Internet.