Fulton County Georgia, Georgia
Background Bear Creek Middle School—located just south of Atlanta, Georgia, in the Fulton County School District—just completed the 2nd year of its 1:1 device initiative, which provides over 1,10...
Highline Public Schools, Washington
Highline Public Schools is a richly diverse school district located just south of Seattle that serves over 20,000 students. The district’s promise to families, students, and the community is that ev...
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn Laboratory Charter School (LAB), a network of open-enrollment, college-preparatory, public charter schools in downtown Brooklyn, New York, is dedicated to serving the highest need students re...
Bristol Tennessee City Schools: Personalized Educator Learning Provides Foundation for Personalized Student Learning
Bristol City School District, Tennessee
Bristol Tennessee City Schools has just over 4,000 students enrolled in five elementary schools, a single middle school, one brick-and-mortar high school, and a virtual high school. The district’s f...
Albemarle County Public Schools, Virginia
The Albemarle County Public Schools District is a geographically large and socio-economically diverse district of almost 14,000 students and 1200 teachers in 26 schools surrounding Charlottesville, Vi...
- About OET
- Tech Resources
- National Ed Tech Plan
- Higher Education National Education Technology Plan
- Educational Technology in Teacher Preparation
- Early Learning and Educational Technology
- #GoOpen District Launch Packet
- Ed Tech Developer’s Guide
- Building Technology Infrastructure for Learning
- Learning Analytics
- The Future Ready District: Professional Learning Through Online Communities of Practice
- Designing Online Communities of Practice
- Learning Technology Effectiveness
- Expanding Evidence
- Other Publications